Taking Reservations ~ Sign Up Now!
$50 Per Person Deposit due upon Signing & Balance by October 5, 2018
Price: $128 per person
Departing: Waterloo, Marshalltown and Grinnell
2018 Day Tour – Amana Fun and Laughs includes:
- Motorcoach Transportation
- Welcome Reception and Orientation
- Historic and entertaining Guided Tour of several Amana Villages-Amana, Middle Amana, High Amana, West Amana, South Amana, Homestead and East Amana
- Visit and shop some off-the-beaten path shops
- Free time for browsing
- 3 Entrée Family-style Dinner
- Meal gratuity
- “Away in the Basement” – The Church Basement Ladies Christmas Show
- Bottled Water/Snacks on coach
- Driver and Tour Director Gratuity
- On board Tour Leader
Join us as we travel to Amana for a nice fun day! We’ll begin with some free time to walk around prior to meeting for at the Ox Yoke Inn Restaurant where we will enjoy lunch served Family-style including assorted Fried Chicken, Oven Baked Steak in brown gravy and Fried Whitefish. Also included is two salads, potatoes, gravy, vegetables, sauerkraut, assorted breads and Cherry pie for dessert. Drinks included is your choice of coffee, tea, Coke fountain beverages or milk. Then we’ll depart for the Old Creamery Theatre to see the series of “The Church Basement Ladies in RISE UP, O MEN”!
Rise Up, O Men, is a brand new musical comedy introducing the men of the church right alongside your favorite ladies from the basement. As these hard-working farmers discuss “man stuff,” they unintentionally disrupt the order of the kitchen. But that’s what happens when you let the rooster in the hen house. Will you have fun? You betcha!
DEPOSIT $50 PER PERSON DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGNING UP
Send Deposit to: Janine McCarthy, DJ Country Tours, Inc., P.O. Box 96, Conrad, IA 50621