December 1 – 8, 2019
8 Days / 7 Nights
Taking Reservations ~ Sign Up Now!
Waterloo, Marshalltown, Grinnell, Coralville and Davenport
Price Per Person:
$1,499 Double / Occupancy
$1,948 Single / Occupancy
$1,474 Triple / Occupancy
$1,449 Quad / Occupancy
Better Business Bureau Member – A+ Rating
INCREDIBLE FULLY-LOADED TOUR includes:
- Motorcoach Transportation – NEW
- 7 nights lodging with 3 consecutive nights at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Conv. Center and 2 consecutive nights at Comfort Suites Outlet Center in Asheville, NC
- 12 meals: 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Enjoy the “Country Christmas Dinner Show” featuring Grammy Award-winning Country Superstar TRACE ADKINS at our resort Gaylord Opryland Resort.
- Free time to explore the resort and it’s MANY things to do!
- Free time to enjoy ICE! – ICE!® is back with an all new theme – through interactive ice sculptures and displays. Experience your favorite scenes in magnificent hand-carved sculptures made from more than 2 million pounds of ice.
- Free time for a ride on the Opryland Delta Riverboat Christmas Cruise – explore the 12 Days of a Country Christmas on this festive cruise on the quarter-mile-long river running through resort Delta Atrium
- Free time at the Opry Mills Mall – Tennessee’s largest outlet, value retail, shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Get your early Christmas shopping in.
- Dinner at Blake Shelton’s new restaurant – Ole Red!
- Reserved price-level one seats – Grand Ole Opry at Ryman Auditorium
- Guided Nashville City Tour including a visit to the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Admission to see the 42-foot statue Athena statue inside the Parthenon
- Free time in Downtown Nashville on Honky Tonk Row
- Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame
- Reserved seating to the Music of Nashville Show
- Dinner at Stable House Café at Biltmore Estate
- Self-Guided Candlelight Tour thru the Biltmore House with live music and decorations
- Daytime self-guided tour thru the Biltmore Estate
- Lunch at Deerpark Restaurant on the Biltmore Estate
- Visit Antler Hill Village and the Biltmore Winery on the Biltmore Estate
- Dinner at Stone Ridge Tavern
- Gratuities for area Step-on Guides
- On Board Tour Leader
Day 1: Sunday, December 1 – Welcome Aboard! We’ll depart our pick up locations for a nice ride across the states to our first en route hotel for the evening in Illinois. Lunch on own en route and Dinner (Pre-Paid) at hotel.
Day 2: Monday, December 2 – Enjoy full hot breakfast at hotel before departing for Nashville, TN. Arrive in afternoon and check into hotel, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, for three-nights. Situated in the heart of Nashville, our luxury hotel allows you to hit all the high notes of Music City both in the area and under their roof. See their 9 acres of lush indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls. They also offer a full-service spa for a more relaxing way to unwind. When it’s time to refuel, sip and savor in their stylish steak, Mexican, Italian and Japanese restaurants followed by a frozen yogurt or gelato dessert. Enjoy the “Country Christmas Dinner Show” (Pre-Paid) featuring Grammy Award-winning Country Superstar TRACE ADKINS at our resort Gaylord Opryland Resort. Along with the renowned Gaylord Opryland Chefs for a holiday dinner show to remember.
Day 3: Tuesday, December 3 – Enjoy breakfast at our resort then have free time to enjoy this beautiful holiday-decorated resort with tickets (Pre-Paid) to both – ICE!® is back with an all new theme – through interactive ice sculptures and displays. Experience your favorite scenes in magnificent hand-carved sculptures made from more than 2 million pounds of ice. AND Opryland Delta Riverboat Christmas Cruise – explore the 12 Days of a Country Christmas on this festive cruise on the quarter-mile-long river running through resort Delta Atrium. Then free time and Lunch (on Own) at Opry Mills Mall. Tennessee’s largest outlet, value retail, shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Get your early Christmas shopping in. Then relax at hotel before dinner at Blake Shelton’s Ole Red Restaurant. After, we will enjoy reserved price-level one seats for the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman Auditorium.
Day 4: Wednesday, December 4 – After enjoying a wonderful breakfast at the resort before departing for a nice Guided Tour of Nashville. This will also include a stop at the Parthenon, full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens, with admission to see the 42-ft statue of Athena, Greek Goddess of Wisdom. Then, free time and Lunch downtown Nashville. After, admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame, one of the world’s largest museums and research centers dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of American vernacular music. After, return to hotel to freshen up and relax prior to Dinner (Pre-Paid) then reserved seats to the Music of Nashville Show. A magical journey on a historic 60 year ride through some of Nashville’s biggest hits and the stories behind them! From Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, George & Tammy, Conway & Loretta, Kenny & Dolly, through Wynonna, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Keith Urban, Miranda Lambert and Taylor Swift, this show brings exciting entertainment unlike any other – performed by hot up-and-coming artists, and backed by a fantastic first call Nashville band that will bring you to your feet!
Day 5: Thursday, December 5 – Enjoy a delicious breakfast at our hotel before departing for Asheville, NC. We will travel today and arrive early evening for our Asheville Hotel for two-nights. Then enjoy Dinner (Pre-Paid) at Stable House Café at Biltmore House. After dinner, enjoy a self-guided Candlelight Tour thru the Biltmore Estate House with live music and decorations throughout the house.
Day 6: Friday, December 6 – After a nice Breakfast at our hotel, we will depart for the Biltmore Estate House for a Daytime self-guided tour. The luxurious family home of George and Edith Vanderbilt. Amazing sights of architecture, artwork, and much more from the Gilded Age. Then enjoy (Pre-Paid) Lunch at the Deerpark Restaurant on the Biltmore Estate. After, we’ll visit Antler Hill Village and the Biltmore Winery for shopping and free wine-tasting if wish. Also, you may stroll through the formal and informal gardens and grounds of the estate. Then return to hotel to freshen up before dinner (Pre-Paid).
Day 7: Saturday, December 7 – After another great Breakfast, we’ll depart for our hotel in the Indianapolis, IN area. En route, we’ll visit the Kentucky Artisan Center. See the great creative works of Kentucky artisans and hospitality of Kentucky.
Day 8: Sunday, December 8 – Enjoy our last breakfast together before we arrive home with many pictures, memories and new great friends! Welcome home!
DEPOSIT $50 PER PERSON DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGNING UP. Final Balance due October 25, 2019
Send Deposit to: Janine McCarthy, DJ Country Tours, Inc., P.O. Box 96, Conrad, IA 50621