New England Fall Fun
Luxury Motorcoach Trip
October 13 – 23, 2019
11 Days / 10 Nights
Taking Reservations ~ Sign Up Now!
$50 Per Person Deposit due upon Signing up. Balance due August 5th
Dubuque, Maquoketa & Davenport
Price Per Person:
$1,680 Double / Occupancy
$2,345 Single / Occupancy
$1,655 Triple / Occupancy
$1,630 Quad / Occupancy
INCREDIBLE FULLY-LOADED TOUR includes:
- Motorcoach Transportation – NEW
- 10 nights lodging with 2 consecutive nights in Lincoln, New Hampshire area and 3 consecutive nights in South Yarmouth, MA
- 17 meals: 10 breakfasts, 3 Lunch and 4 dinners (includes a Lobster Dinner)
- Visit Made in America Store
- Visit Vermont Country Store
- Tour Morse Farm Maple Sugarworks
- Visit to Montpelier – smallest State Capital in the country
- Tour von Trapp Brewery w/lunch included at the von Trapp Bierhall – brewery built by Johannes von Trapp, youngest son of Maria and the Baron
- Tour Ben & Jerry’s Factory & Ice Cream Shop
- Visit Quechee Gorge, “Vermont’s little Grand Canyon”
- Fall foliage Winnipesauke Railroad Train ride including Turkey Dinner Buffet Luncheon with all the trimmings
- Visit Franconia Notch Visitor’s Center – travel through New Hampshire’s beautiful White Mountains
- View magnificent Franconia Notch area, view the former site of the famed Old Man on the Mountain
- Cannon Mountain – enjoy a 80-passenger cable car that will bring you to the 4,080-foot summit of Cannon Mountain in under 10 minutes.
- Free time in scenic North Conway
- Visit Canterbury Shaker Village
- Tour Plymouth Rock, Mayflower II, Sarcophagus, the Herring Run and the Fore Father’s Monument
- Tour Martha’s Vineyard-travel along the beach where JAWS was filmed
- Tour Old Cape Cod-Nauset Lighthouse, Marconi Radio Station Site, cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Whale Watch Cruise
- Guided Tour of Boston
- Niagara Fall USA (no passport needed unless decide to walk across Rainbow Bridge)
- Gratuities for area Step-on Guides
- On Board Tour Leader
Sunday, Oct. 13
Monday, Oct. 14
Tuesday, Oct. 15
Wednesday, Oct. 16
Thursday, Oct. 17
Friday, Oct. 18
Breakfast at hotel, then depart for Canterbury Shaker Village. The Village offers visitors a variety of entertaining, educational and engaging experiences in one of the most picturesque settings in northern New England. Admission to the Village includes access to self-guided exhibit buildings, craft demonstration shops, guided tours, family activities, herbal and vegetable gardens, unique shopping, simple dining, and breathtaking scenery. Dining at The Café at the Horse Barn. After, travel to Plymouth, MA. Guided Tour of Plymouth to include: Plymouth Rock, the Sarcophagus, Mayflower II, Jenny Grist Mill and Leydon St. (original street of the Plantation), Cole’s Hill, First Church, the Forefather’s Monument and the Brewster Park Herring run. Then check into our South Yarmouth, MA hotel for 3-nights. A beautiful Beach Resort!
Saturday, Oct. 19
Enjoy breakfast at hotel, then ferry to Martha’s Vineyard. A short, 1-hour sea voyage which brings us to this scenic paradise. We will enjoy the painted gingerbread cottages and tabernacle of Oak Bluffs. Then we continue our tour to Edgartown with many quaint shops and learn of its whaling history. This is the famous island where “Jaws” was filmed. Martha’s Vineyard features a little bit of everything for everyone, even the celebrities live and vacation here! After, we will return for a nice dinner (Pre-Paid) before retiring to our hotel for the evening.
Sunday, Oct. 20
After breakfast, depart for a Guided Tour of Old Cape Cod and see Nauset Lighthouse, the Marconi Radio Station site, and the high cliffs overlooking the Atlantic Ocean Seashore Park Visitor’s Center, then on to the tip of Cape Cod – Provincetown. Browse about town and visit the docks where giant tuna are brought. Then we’re in for a treat as we board the ship for a thrilling Whale Watching Cruise. The naturalist on board will explain whale behavior and migration patterns as we observe the “gentle giants” just a few feet away. Then onto our Lobster dinner (Pre-Paid), and back to hotel.
Monday, Oct. 21
We’ll enjoy breakfast at hotel before departing for our New York hotel. On way, we will have a Guided Tour of Boston along with lunch (on own) at Quincy Market. Then, travel to New York with Dinner (on own) en route.
Tuesday, Oct. 22
Enjoy breakfast at hotel before departing for our Ohio hotel by way of a visit to Niagara Falls (American side) for a stop. No passport needed unless wish to walk over the Rainbow Bridge. Then you will need a passport or passport card. Then to dinner (on own) and hotel.
Wednesday, Oct. 23
Send Deposit to: Janine McCarthy, DJ Country Tours, Inc., P.O. Box 96, Conrad, IA 50621
Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to protect your trip investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 15-0107.
Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (formerly known as Stonewall Insurance Company), 1314 Douglas Street, Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102. 11.17 W20