Christmas in Branson
Luxury Motorcoach Trip
Nov. 7 – 11, 2021
5 Days / 4 Nights
Taking Reservations ~ Sign Up Now!
$50 Per Person Deposit due upon Signing up. Balance due October 5, 2021
Waterloo, Marshalltown, Grinnell, Newton & Altoona
Price Per Person:
$870 Double / Occupancy
$1,070 Single / Occupancy
$820 Triple / Occupancy
$795 Quad / Occupancy
This AMAZING SPECIAL price for our 2021 Christmas in Branson includes ALL items below:
- NEW Lodging – 4 nights
- 8 MEALS – 4 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners
- 8 AWESOME GREAT LINEUP SHOWS:
- Sight n’ Sound – Jesus
- Daniel O’Donnell
- Dailey & Vincent
- Pierce Arrow – Decades
- Presley’s Country Jubilee
- Doug Gabriel Family Christmas
- All Hands on Deck
- Hot Rods & High Heels
- Free time in Historic Downtown Branson
- Free time at the Branson Craft Mall
- Miller’s Pecan Farm
- On Board Bottled Water and snacks
- On Board Tour Leader
Join us on our 2021 Christmas in Branson as we visit the “Live Music Show Capital of the World!”
Sunday, Nov. 7
Welcome Aboard! We’ll depart our pick up locations for a nice enjoyable ride to Branson, Missouri where we’ll be in our Branson hotel for four evenings. Luggage will be delivered to your rooms. Then we’ll depart for Dinner (Pre-Paid) before departing to our first Show – Pierce Arrow – Decades. Featuring the Pierce Arrow Quartet and 2019 Branson Comedian of the Year James Sibley, comes the brand new production Decades. Take a one-of-a-kind musical and comedy journey through the 50’s, 60’s, 70’s and 80’s with Pierce Arrow. Decades is nothing but fun from start to finish.
monday, Nov. 8
Enjoy a nice breakfast at our hotel, then we will depart for Show – Hot Rods & High Heels. celebrate the 50’s once again in one of the most popular Branson shows! No matter how many decades pass us by, our hearts long for the 50’s; whether you’re a baby boomer who experienced the era, or a teenager just discovering its appeal, there’s something about that decade that will never fade away. And there’s so much to love…the clothes, the cars, the songs, the atmosphere of soda shops, record stores, drive-in diners, and sock hops; it speaks at once of innocence and of romance. Hot Rods & High Heels vaults us back to the best of those good ol’ days with singing and dancing from an incredible cast; an ensemble of some of Branson’s best performers. After, we’ll go to Downtown Historic Branson for free time to browse all the shops. Lunch (On Own). Tons of shopping or take the trolley down to the Landing or to Bass Pro Shops!! This afternoon, we have time to return to hotel, relax or freshen up before Dinner (Pre-Paid). Tonight, enjoy Show – Presley’s Country Jubilee. Back in 1967 the Presleys built the first LIVE music theatre in Branson, Missouri. Today, Presleys’ Theatre is a Branson Landmark, and the Presley family is still here entertaining audiences with a one-of-a-kind mix of country, gospel, bluegrass and hilarious comedy!
tuesday, Nov. 9
– After our yummy breakfast at hotel, depart for our morning Show – All Hands on Deck. A celebration of Swing, Big Bands, and the Music of the 1940’s. A WWII Big Band Roadshow & Radio Broadcast Re-Creation! Starring Jody Madaras, a cast of New York voices, the rich sounds of the 9-piece Hollywood Victory Caravan Big Band Orchestra, classic commercials, tight harmonies, Broadway-style tap dancing, an audience sing-along, and 42 of the Greatest American songs ever written! Then Lunch (On Own) and have free time to browse the Branson Craft Mall. Then enjoy our afternoon Show – Jesus – Live on Stage. From the bustling streets of Jerusalem to the raging Sea of Galilee, JESUS is an action-packed musical stage adventure for the whole family! Join Peter, Nicodemus, Mary Magdalene, and a multitude of others as they journey alongside the most famous person ever to walk the earth. Witness the most miraculous events in history as Jesus sets sail with fishermen and makes disciples out of the least-expected. The lives he touches will never be the same. Dinner (Pre-Paid) prior to our Optional Show – Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers. (Additional price-not included in trip cost). Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers, featuring the Mabe family, is a country music and comedy variety show in Branson, Missouri performing at the new Branson Famous Theatre. The Mabe family began the Branson family entertainment phenomenon 60 years ago in 1959.
Wednesday, Nov. 10
After our wonderful breakfast at hotel, we will depart for our Show – Doug Gabriel Show. Amazing Music & Mr. Entertainment! Come see the show that will have you talking for months. The Doug Gabriel Show, is a good, clean family show with a lot of variety. It has a talented cast, rib-tickling comedy and a terrific ensemble of musicians. Plus, Doug plays his World Famous Mufftar, a guitar made out of a 1969 Thunderbird muffler! It is a show that will make your whole day! Then depart for Lunch (On Own) before afternoon Show – Daniel O’Donnell. International singing star and a first favorite in Branson, Daniel O Donnell returns to stage in Branson. Daniel will be performing his concert-style show which features all your favorites and his many hits. After depart for Dinner (Pre-Paid) before our evening Show – Dailey & Vincent Show. When “Dailey & Vincent” is in town, Branson becomes bluegrass heaven! This critically acclaimed duo has grabbed an unbelievable number of industry awards from the International Bluegrass Music Association and the Society for the Preservation of Bluegrass Music of America, as well as a Dove Award and Grammy nominations. Classic country, folk, gospel, and, of course, superb bluegrass has captured this delightful duo numerous awards and nominations for everything, including Group of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year, Entertainer of the Year, Song of the Year, Vocal Group of the Year, and the list of honors goes on. Their performance is so tight and brilliant, only siblings can pull it off…except, as their critically acclaimed album title says, they’re Brothers from Different Mothers! Jamie Dailey and Darrin Vincent have each worked with some huge acts, including Ricky Skaggs, Dolly Parton, Nora Jones, Emmylou Harris, and many others.
thursday, Nov. 11
Enjoy our last breakfast together at the hotel before we depart for home. We’ll have one last stop in store, you’ll be NUTS about it! Then arrive home with many pictures, memories and new great friends! Welcome home, relaxed , and happy!!!
DEPOSIT $50 PER PERSON DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGNING UP. Final Balance due September 5, 2021
Send Deposit to: Janine McCarthy, DJ Country Tours, Inc., P.O. Box 96, Conrad, IA 50621
Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to protect your trip investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 15-0107.
Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (formerly known as Stonewall Insurance Company), 1314 Douglas Street, Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102. 11.17 W20