Southern Christmas Explosion
Luxury Motorcoach Trip
December 1 – 8, 2019
8 Days / 7 Nights
Taking Reservations ~ Sign Up Now!
$50 Per Person Deposit due upon Signing up. Balance due October 30th
Waterloo, Marshalltown, Grinnell, Coralville and Davenport
Price Per Person:
$1,499 Double / Occupancy
$1,948 Single / Occupancy
$1,474 Triple / Occupancy
$1,449 Quad / Occupancy
INCREDIBLE FULLY-LOADED TOUR includes:
- Motorcoach Transportation – NEW
- 7 nights lodging with 3 consecutive nights at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Conv. Center and 2 consecutive nights at Comfort Suites Outlet Center in Asheville, NC
- 12 meals: 7 breakfasts and 5 dinners
- Enjoy the “Country Christmas Dinner Show” featuring Grammy Award-winning Country Superstar TRACE ADKINS at our resort Gaylord Opryland Resort.
- Free time to explore the resort and it’s MANY things to do!
- Free time to enjoy ICE! – ICE!® is back with an all new theme – through interactive ice sculptures and displays. Experience your favorite scenes in magnificent hand-carved sculptures made from more than 2 million pounds of ice.
- Free time for a ride on the Opryland Delta Riverboat Christmas Cruise – explore the 12 Days of a Country Christmas on this festive cruise on the quarter-mile-long river running through resort Delta Atrium
- Free time at the Opry Mills Mall – Tennessee’s largest outlet, value retail, shopping, dining and entertainment destination. Get your early Christmas shopping in.
- Dinner at Blake Shelton’s new restaurant – Ole Red!
- Reserved price-level one seats – Grand Ole Opry at Ryman Auditorium
- Guided Nashville City Tour including a visit to the Parthenon in Centennial Park
- Admission to see the 42-foot statue Athena statue inside the Parthenon
- Free time in Downtown Nashville on Honky Tonk Row
- Admission to Country Music Hall of Fame
- Reserved seating to the Music of Nashville Show
- Dinner at Stable House Café at Biltmore Estate
- Self-Guided Candlelight Tour thru the Biltmore House with live music and decorations
- Daytime self-guided tour thru the Biltmore Estate
- Lunch at Deerpark Restaurant on the Biltmore Estate
- Visit Antler Hill Village and the Biltmore Winery on the Biltmore Estate
- Dinner at Stone Ridge Tavern
- Gratuities for area Step-on Guides
- On Board Tour Leader
Sunday, December 1
Monday, December 2
Tuesday, December 3
Wednesday, December 4
Thursday, December 5
Friday, December 6
Saturday, December 7
Sunday, December 8
DEPOSIT $50 PER PERSON DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGNING UP. Final Balance due October 30, 2019
Send Deposit to: Janine McCarthy, DJ Country Tours, Inc., P.O. Box 96, Conrad, IA 50621
Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to protect your trip investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 15-0107.
Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (formerly known as Stonewall Insurance Company), 1314 Douglas Street, Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102. 11.17 W20