Southern Christmas Explosion
Luxury Motorcoach Trip
December 9 – 16, 2021
8 Days / 7 Nights
Taking Reservations ~ Sign Up Now!
$50 Per Person Deposit due upon Signing up. Balance due October 4th
Departure Cities:Waterloo, Marshalltown, Grinnell, Coralville and Davenport
Price Per Person:
$1,648 Double / Occupancy
$2,091 Single / Occup5ancy
$1,598 Triple / Occupancy
$1,573 Quad / Occupancy
INCREDIBLE FULLY-LOADED TOUR includes:
- Motorcoach Transportation
- 7 nights lodging with 3 consecutive nights at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Conv. Center, 2 consecutive nights at Comfort Suites Outlet Center in Asheville, NC and two nights at Drury Inn & Suites.
- 12 meals: 7 breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 4 dinners
- Enjoy the “Country Christmas Dinner Show” featuring GRAMMY® Award-winning and Country Music Hall of Fame members, The Oak Ridge Boys, will celebrate the holiday season at our resort Gaylord Opryland Resort.
- Free time to explore the resort and it’s MANY things to do!
- Free time to enjoy ICE! – ICE!® is back with an all new theme – through interactive ice sculptures and displays. Experience your favorite scenes in magnificent hand-carved sculptures made from more than 2 million pounds of ice.
- Free time for a ride on the Opryland Delta Riverboat Christmas Cruise – explore the 12 Days of a Country Christmas on this festive cruise on the quarter-mile-long river running through resort Delta Atrium
- Reserved seating for aboard the General Jackson for a Lunch Cruise & Entertainment
- Admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Reserved price-level one seats – Grand Ole Opry at Ryman Auditorium
- Reserved seating to the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Show
- Guided Nashville City Tour
- Free time in Downtown Nashville on Honky Tonk Row
- Dinner at Stable House Café at Biltmore Estate
- Self-Guided Candlelight Tour thru the Biltmore House with live music and decorations
- Daytime self-guided tour thru the Biltmore Estate
- Visit Antler Hill Village and the Biltmore Winery on the Biltmore Estate
- Dinner at Stone Ridge Tavern
- Visit the Kentucky Artisan Center
- Gratuities for area Step-on Guides
Thursday, December 9
Welcome Aboard! We’ll depart our pick up locations for a nice ride across the states to our first en route hotel for the evening in Illinois. Lunch on own en route and Dinner (Pre-Paid) at hotel.
friday, December 10
Enjoy full hot breakfast at hotel before departing for Nashville, TN. Arrive in afternoon and check into hotel, Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, for three-nights. Situated in the heart of Nashville. Looking to make a splash? SoundWaves, an upscale water experience featuring 4 acres of combined indoor and outdoor water attractions. Enjoy their 9 acres of lush indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls. They also offer a full-service spa for a more relaxing way to unwind. When it’s time to refuel, sip and savor in their stylish steak, Mexican, Italian and Japanese restaurants followed by a frozen yogurt or gelato dessert. Enjoy the “Country Christmas Dinner Show” (Pre-Paid) featuring GRAMMY® Award-winning and Country Music Hall of Fame members, The Oak Ridge Boys, will celebrate the holiday season at our resort Gaylord Opryland Resort. Along with the renowned Gaylord Opryland Chefs for a holiday dinner show to remember.
saturday, December 11
Enjoy breakfast at our resort then have free time to enjoy this beautiful holiday-decorated resort AND Opryland Delta Riverboat Christmas Cruise (Pre-Paid)– explore the 12 Days of a Country Christmas on this festive cruise on the quarter-mile-long river running through resort Delta Atrium. Then enjoy reserved seating aboard the General Jackson (Pre-Paid) for our Lunch Cruise and entertainment. Plus tickets (Pre-Paid) to ICE!® is back with an all new theme – through interactive ice sculptures and displays. Experience your favorite scenes in magnificent hand-carved sculptures made from more than 2 million pounds of ice. This afternoon on own to explore the Christmas decorations at our hotel. This evening, enjoy level one seating (Pre-Paid) for the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman Auditorium.
sunday, December 12
After enjoying a wonderful breakfast at the resort before departing for a nice Guided Tour of Nashville. Then, free time and Lunch (on own) Downtown Nashville. After, admission to the Country Music Hall of Fame (Pre-Paid), one of the world’s largest museums and research centers dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of American vernacular music. Then freshen up before departing for dinner (Pre-Paid) at the Nashville Nightlife Dinner Show. Hear songs from many of the great artists in country music history along with today’s hottest superstars. Enjoy the music from Hank Williams Sr. and Patsy Cline to the superstars of today like Sara Evans and Toby Keith! Many guest stars appearing include: (Grand Ole Opry Star) Jeannie Seely, “The Fiddle Man” Tim Watson, “Nashville’s favorite” Brenda Best, Paula Poe Murrell (from the Tammy Wynette show) and many other celebrities.
monday, December 13
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at our hotel before departing for Asheville, NC. We will travel today and arrive early evening for our Asheville Hotel for two-nights. Then enjoy Dinner (Pre-Paid) at Stable House Café at Biltmore House. After dinner, enjoy a self-guided (Pre-Paid) Candlelight Tour thru the Biltmore Estate House with live music and decorations throughout the house.
tuesday, December 14
After Breakfast at our hotel, depart for the (Pre-Paid) Biltmore Estate House Daytime self-guided tour. The luxurious family home of George and Edith Vanderbilt. Amazing sights of architecture, artwork, and much more from the Gilded Age. Then enjoy Lunch (On Own) at the Deerpark Restaurant or Antler Hill Village on the Biltmore Estate. After, we’ll visit Antler Hill Village and the Biltmore Winery for shopping and free wine-tasting if wish. Also, you may stroll through the formal and informal gardens and grounds of the estate. Then return to hotel to freshen up before dinner (Pre-Paid) at Stone Ridge Tavern.
wednesday, December 15
thursday, December 16
DEPOSIT $50 PER PERSON DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGNING UP. Final Balance due October 4, 2021
Send Deposit to: Janine McCarthy, DJ Country Tours, Inc., P.O. Box 96, Conrad, IA 50621
Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to protect your trip investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 15-0107.
Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (formerly known as Stonewall Insurance Company), 1314 Douglas Street, Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102. 11.17 W20