Springtime in Branson
Luxury Motorcoach Trip
April 26 – 30, 2021
5 Days / 4 Nights
Taking Reservations ~ Sign Up Now!
$50 Per Person Deposit due upon Signing up. Balance due February 26, 2021
Waterloo, Marshalltown, Grinnell and Altoona
Price Per Person:
$725 Double / Occupancy
$915 Single / Occupancy
$700 Triple / Occupancy
$675 Quad / Occupancy
This INCREDIBLE SPECIAL price for our 2021 Springtime in Branson includes ALL items below:
- Lodging – 4 nights
- 9 MEALS – 4 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 4 Dinners
- 4 AWESOME shows with GREAT seating:
- Grand Jubilee
- Pierce Arrow
- Showboat Branson Belle
- Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers
- Free time in Branson Craft Mall
- Scottish Highland Farm Tour – (ADA accessible)
- Bigfoot Adventure Miniature Golf – (ADA accessible)
- Half Day Free time in Historic Downtown Branson
- Raffle Drawings
- On Board Bottled Water and snacks
- On Board Tour Leader
monday, april 26
Welcome Aboard! We’ll depart our pick up locations for a nice enjoyable ride to Branson, Missouri. After lunch, we’ll stop at the Osceola Cheese Store for a rest break and YUMMY snacks. Then off to our hotel in Branson. We will check in and then go to a nice Dinner (Pre-Paid) before returning to our hotel to relax and enjoy the rest of the evening on own.
tuesday, april 27
Enjoy a Deluxe breakfast at our hotel, then relax at hotel or depart for Downtown Historic Branson for free time to browse all the shops, ride the trolley, walk the Landing or visit the Bass Pro Shops and have Lunch (On Own) OR enjoy the Optional Show – Beach Boys California Dreamin’. (Additional price-not included in trip cost). Takes audiences on a musical journey to the West coast beaches of the 1960s! Enjoy all of your favorite Beach Boys hits, as the talented cast delivers these classic songs with true authentic style. Audiences will also enjoy tributes to the other artists of the surf rock craze. Beautiful vocal harmonies, energizing dance, comedy, colorful costumes and sets, gorgeous lighting and video, and historical narrative come together to make this an experience you won’t want to miss. Then return to Downtown for Lunch (On Own) . Then we’re all off to Dinner at Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen (Pre-Paid). At Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen, we will enjoy classic Deen family recipes in a unique family-style setting just like they do in their very own homes. They serve up endless portions of Southern-Style entrees and side dishes and ends our meal with a dessert of your choice! After dinner, we’ll depart for our evening show, Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers. Branson’s Famous Baldknobbers, featuring the Mabe family, is a country music and comedy variety show in Branson, Missouri performing at the new Branson Famous Theatre. The Mabe family began the Branson family entertainment phenomenon 60 years ago in 1959.
wednesday, april 28
– After our Deluxe breakfast at hotel, we’ll depart for optional shopping at the Grand Village. Enjoy the many shops in one area. Enjoy a snack at the Hard Luck Diner and then depart for Lunch (On Own) or snack prior to our early dinner. Then depart for a light lunch and free time to relax. After we’ve spent a wonderful day touring the area, we travel over to the Showboat Branson Belle. For over 20 years, the Showboat Branson Belle has given guests a chance to leave their cares at the dock for two relaxing hours of adventure and entertainment. One of the most enticing features of a cruise aboard the Showboat Branson Belle is the opportunity to spend time on scenic Table Rock Lake. Themed after the majestic showboats of the 1800s, it evokes the spirit of a bygone era when riverboat adventure, glamorous travel and dazzling entertainment converged into what we remember as Those Grand Old Showboatin’ Days! In addition to time for exploring the lake, we will enjoy a performance of one of their outstanding live show and a three-course meal specially prepared for our excursion. (Pre-Paid) After we disembark, we’ll depart to view some area Christmas lights prior to our evening Show – Pierce Arrow – Gold. The best of Branson’s Hottest Ticket. ALL NEW with new hits, comedy and fun! Pierce Arrow: Gold is a family friendly show that features clean award-winning comedy and a variety of music including: popular country, classic rock, gospel favorites and patriotic melodies.
thursday, april 29
After our Deluxe breakfast at hotel, we will depart for fun ride to see the Ozarks and visit the Bigfoot Farms where you’ll interact, pet, and feed Scottish Highland cattle. We will journey out into the Ozarks enjoying beautiful views and an up close interaction with these unique and hardy cattle. These mystical creatures are one-of-a-kind so not many people know about them! Encountering these creatures is one experience you will never forget! After, we will have time to enjoy some fun with each other as we compete on their miniature golf adventure if you wish. Branson’s newest mini-golf adventure takes you through Bigfoot’s very own woodlands as well as a 270-foot tunnel cave hand-painted by Springfield artist Emily Million using UV paint so the animals glow! Yes – glow! (Weather permitting). Let’s enjoy the beautiful weather in Branson. our show, Beach Boys California Dreamin’. After, we will depart for Lunch (Pre-Paid) at the Branson Craft Mall. The Branson Craft Mall is a 16,000 square foot indoor, air conditioned & heated, facility with arts, crafts, amazing edibles and the best food Branson has to offer at Pickin Porch Grill! Enjoy one-stop shopping from more than 200 vendors, artists and crafters. You’ll find apparel, quilts, leather goods, jewelry, baskets, rugs and much, much more! The Branson Craft Mall is also home to the area’s best lunch and dinner as well as Live Music on select nights all at The Pickin Porch Grill, located right inside our building. You also won’t want to miss hand-made fudge from the Branson Fudge Co (free samples!), as well as specialty coffees, chocolates, nuts, honey, fruits, jams and jellies that can only be found here. OR have some childhood fun at the Runaway Branson Mountain Coaster. (On Own) What is a mountain coaster? A mountain coaster is exactly as the name says-a coaster that uses the lay of the land and natural elevation changes to provide an exciting ride in and around the natural features of the area. Riders are seated in individual carts that are engineered to exacting safety standards. The carts are pulled to the top via a chain similar to traditional roller coasters. At the top of the mountain, carts are released to travel down the hill, winding in and out and around trills and hills for a thrilling and unique experience. These low profile mountain coasters are specially designed to be as unobtrusive as possible and preserve the natural beauty of the area while providing an experience few will ever forget. You Pick Your Thrill Level! The carts are specially designed to allow riders to have control of their ride-with a patented braking system, guests can choose whether to slow down take a more leisurely trip down the coaster track or use gravity to the full extent for the fastest and most exciting ride possible. That means that whether you are a roller coaster thrill seeker or someone looking for a pleasant trip down the hill and an unparalleled view of the Branson skyline we will have you covered. Depart for Hotel for ones who wish to rest and any others can be dropped off at the IMAX Entertainment Complex for some additional shopping. Return to hotel to freshen up or relax prior to Dinner. This evening we will enjoy Dinner (Pre-Paid) prior to our evening Show, Grand Jubilee. Audiences fall in love with the tight harmonies and dynamic performance of Branson’s BEST Quartet, New South! This incredible group entertains with spectacular music, great harmonies, family comedy, and Ozarks hospitality. Mark, Luke, David & Jon sing all of your favorite songs. You’ll hear Top 40, Country & Gospel classics, and Rock & Roll hits from the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Grand Jubilee surpasses expectations of any age. Comedy is abundant! It’s Branson’s most entertaining show… ask anybody!
friday, april 30
DEPOSIT $50 PER PERSON DUE IMMEDIATELY UPON SIGNING UP. Final Balance due February 26, 2021
Send Deposit to: Janine McCarthy, DJ Country Tours, Inc., P.O. Box 96, Conrad, IA 50621
Now’s the time to consider purchasing a travel protection plan to protect your trip investment. For more information on the available plans or to enroll, click on the link below or contact Travelex Insurance Services at 800-228-9792 and reference location number 15-0107.
Travel Insurance is underwritten by, Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Company (formerly known as Stonewall Insurance Company), 1314 Douglas Street, Suite 1400, Omaha, NE 68102. 11.17 W20